- Founding Member of The Luxury Home Marketing Institute
- Million Dollar Guild Member of the Luxury Home Marketing Institute
- Technology Advisory Group HAR 3 Years
- International Advisory Group at HAR 3 Years
- Management Advisory Group at HAR 3 Years
- National Association of Apartment Locators (NAAL)
- Texas Real Estate Broker
- *CRS – Certified Residential Specialist
- CIPS – Certified International Property Specialist
- RSPS – Resort and Second-Home Property Specialist
- CLHMS – Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist
- TRC – Transnational Relocation Certified
- SRES – Senior Real Estate Specialist
- CNHS – Certified New Home Specialist
- TRLS – Texas Residential Leasing Specialist
- SFR – Short Sales and Foreclosure Resource Certified
- *CRS is the highest professional designation awarded to REALTORS® in the residential sales field. Less than 4% of all REALTORS® hold the CRS® Designation
- FIABCI – The International Real Estate Federation
- ICREA – International Consortium of Real Estate Association leading national real estate organizations in the world’s major markets.
- ABOR – Austin Board of Realtors
- NTREIS – North Texas Real Estate Information Systems
- HAR – Houston Association of Realtors
- TAR -Texas Association of Realtors
- NAR – National Association of Realtors
- NAHREP – National Association of Hispanic Real Estate Practitioners
LinkedIn – See more of my business qualifications
More About Margie
I am a native Texan. I moved to the Lake Travis area in 2017 after having my own boutique brokerage in Houston, Texas for over 15 years. I was brought up Southern Baptist and I still believe in traditional values. I know what my clients expect and that’s more important than anything to me. I am happy to serve you whether you are looking for a luxury waterfront home on Lake Travis or lease home. I believe that YOU come first.
I raised four beautiful daughters as a single mom and I know how exhausting and demanding it can be. My dream is to someday provide assistance to single moms out there that need support and community.
I enjoy spending time with my four daughters and family. We like to visit the Hill Country, Wineries, Coffee Houses, Restaurants and fun shops. Day trips in and around Hill Country are always a fun thing to do. In fact, we like it so much you can see more at my blogging site HillCountryPink.com and my IG @HillCountryPink.
I am an animal lover and I have a white German Shepsky and a Pomeranian. We enjoy summer days boating on Lake Travis. I have two gorgeous cats and I would love to have a couple of horses again someday!
My philosophy is simple: clients come first. I pledge to be in constant communication with my clients, keeping them fully informed throughout the entire buying or selling process. I believe that you deserve an amazing experience!