- Founding Member of The Luxury Home Marketing Institute
- Million Dollar Guild Member of the Luxury Home Marketing Institute
- Technology Advisory Group HAR 3 Years
- International Advisory Group at HAR 3 Years
- Management Advisory Group at HAR 3 Years
- National Association of Apartment Locators (NAAL)
- Texas Real Estate Broker
- *CRS – Certified Residential Specialist
- CIPS – Certified International Property Specialist
- RSPS – Resort and Second-Home Property Specialist
- CLHMS – Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist
- TRC – Transnational Relocation Certified
- SRES – Senior Real Estate Specialist
- CNHS – Certified New Home Specialist
- TRLS – Texas Residential Leasing Specialist
- SFR – Short Sales and Foreclosure Resource Certified
- *CRS is the highest professional designation awarded to REALTORS® in the residential sales field. Less than 4% of all REALTORS® hold the CRS® Designation
- FIABCI – The International Real Estate Federation
- ICREA – International Consortium of Real Estate Association leading national real estate organizations in the world’s major markets.
- ABOR – Austin Board of Realtors
- NTREIS – North Texas Real Estate Information Systems
- HAR – Houston Association of Realtors
- TAR -Texas Association of Realtors
- NAR – National Association of Realtors
- NAHREP – National Association of Hispanic Real Estate Practitioners
LinkedIn – See more of my business qualifications
More About Margie
Margie Kaplan is a native Texan and has lived in Dallas, Houston and Austin. She knew at an early age that real estate would be her career. At 19 she got her real estate license and then her broker’s license at 21. She had her own boutique brokerage, MK Luxury Homes & Condos in Houston from 2005 – 2017.
MK has worked with clients relocating to the Texas area including athletes, tech executives, and oil CEOs. She has worked with properties ranging from lots to multi-million-dollar homes and high-rise condos.
Margie was the designated broker for one of the most luxurious high rises in Houston, The Royalton. This 33-story high rise at 3333 Allen Parkway was originally a high-end apartment building. The conversion to condos was very smooth and she was instrumental in getting the units converted over and sold.
Texas designated broker for OliverMcMillan, the developer of the most luxurious River Oaks District in Houston for 4 years.
She is the mother of four grown daughters and moved to the Lake Travis area in 2017 to be closer to them while they attended college. She knows what hard work is and will always deliver for her clients. Margie will help you whether you are looking for a luxury waterfront home on Lake Travis, a high-rise downtown, or a luxury lease home. Margie puts her client’s needs first and believes that YOU come first.
I enjoy spending time with my four daughters and family. We like to visit the Hill Country, Wineries, Coffee Houses, Restaurants and fun shops. Day trips in and around Hill Country are always a fun thing to do. In fact, we like it so much you can see more at my blogging site HillCountryPink.com and my IG @HillCountryPink.
I am an animal lover and I have a white German Shepsky and a Pomeranian. We enjoy summer days boating on Lake Travis. I have two gorgeous cats and I would love to have a couple of horses again someday!
My philosophy is simple: clients come first. I pledge to be in constant communication with my clients, keeping them fully informed throughout the entire buying or selling process. I believe that you deserve an amazing experience!